Calendar of Events
- Easter Services – There will be two services celebrating Eater on April 1st, one at 8 AM – Holy Eucharist, Rite I, without music and at 10:30 AM – Holy Eucharist, Rite II, including hymns, chants, special music provided by the Choir, and other instruments. There will also be a few Alleluias thrown in. We look forward to you joining us to celebrate the Resurrection of our Lord!
- Spring Yard Sale Prep – It’s time to start checking your attics and closets for items to donate to the Annual St. Martha’s Spring Yard Sale on Saturday May 5th! Start bringing your donated items in any time if you have a key of during church office hours. See Carol Hayes if you have questions or need assistance!
- St. Martha’s Meets – Wednesday, April 18th at noon in Eppes Hall.
- Vestry Meeting – Thursday, April 19th at 7 PM in Eppes Hall.
- Beans & Rice – ministry Saturday, April 21st – 9 AM to 11 AM in front of Eppes. Volunteers are needed at 8:30 AM to help hand out the Beans & Rice. Thank you!
- Food Banks continue to be in need! – This is an ongoing ministry. They are in need of Jell-O, Canned Tunda & Peanut butter specifically. Please drop off your non-perishable donations in the Narthex or bring them by the church during office hours. Thank you all for your continued support.